RightSignature 3.0 is the next generation of online document signing. After months of top-secret development, today it's live in your RightSignature account.
There were way too many new features to include in one blog post, so here's a summary of the hottest features with links to more detailed descriptions:
- Online Forms: Embed Online Forms in your website, or grab links to email.
- Signature via Webcam: Sign on paper, take a webcam photo of the signature, and RightSignature places it in the document.
- Signature via Mobile: Fill out document on a PC, sign on a mobile device.
- iPhone Dashboard: Check document status, search, and sign, all in Mobile Safari on the iPhone.
- Email Customization: Edit the emails sent to document signers to fit your business processes.
- Integrations Directory: Browse RightSignature's growing list of contact and document integration add-ons.
- Place Form Fields and Signature Boxes via API: Parse text tags before sending documents through the RightSignature API.
- Salesforce AppExchange App: Send RightSignature documents from inside Salesforce and see documents related to Contacts and Opportunities.
- Email Bounce Notifications: Find out if a signer's email address is inactive.
- Replace PDF in a Template: Swap the underlying PDF in a Template without redoing the text fields and signature boxes.