Eventbrite + RightSignature Integration Makes It Easy to Collect Signed Forms from Event Participants
Eventbrite is the full-service online software suite that organizes the many tasks involved in planning an event. Whether you’re organizing a public concert or an invite-only conference, Eventbrite gives you the tools to easily promote your events, manage the attendees, and even sell tickets or check-in attendants at the door.
Eventbrite begins with an easy-to-use tool to build an attractive webpage for your event, along with a web store to sell tickets online and on mobile devices, plus the ability to handle many popular payment options seamlessly. Eventbrite then helps you craft personalized invitations to your event, and plugs into Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to promote your event to the people who need to see it most. Finally, Eventbrite helps you keep track of the attendees of the event, providing easy lists and metrics on your attendees, as well as including the ability to scan ticket barcodes and swipe credit cards at the door on your mobile device.
Now, with the RightSignature - Eventbrite integration, you can easily send event-related documents and forms to your attendees ahead of time for an electronic signature. You can even set up your common documents as Reusable Templates or Online Forms for mass requests. Popular event documents include:
- Liability releases
- Permission slips
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Lodging request forms
- Equipment request forms
- Many more
- Login to RightSignature and navigate to Account > Integration, then select Eventbrite. Click the Activate button and enter your Eventbrite login details to link your accounts together.
- Once the integration is installed, login to RightSignature and click "Send a Document". Select your document or Template as normal, then scroll down to the Recipients list.
- Begin typing the name of one of your Eventbrite attendees into the “Signer” or “CC” fields. Your attendee’s full name and contact information will auto-fill in the drop-down menu below.
- Select your preferred attendee and click “Send”. Now your attendee will receive a link to the document in their email, where they can easily sign it with RightSignature’s powerful, intuitive signing software.