“Are my proposals even being read?”
In between the weeks and months you’ve spent nurturing your prospective client and the start of a business relationship, there lies one all-important hurdle: the contract. And all too often, your time investment is put at risk when your proposal languishes on the prospect’s desk or in a crowded email box. The Huffington Post article suggests a surefire solution to this classic business mistake: RightSignature online document signing.
Getting through to decision makers and convincing them that they need your product or service isn't the easiest thing to do. They were probably interested when you sent the proposal through to them, but when it comes down to signing it - it just collects virtual dust in their e-mail… Then you e-mailed them a link to instantly sign the PDF using RightSignature. - SUCCESS!”How does RightSignature ensure that all your important documents get read? Here are 7 key reasons why RightSignature is the perfect tool to avoid the lost document vortex.
1. No paperIt’s easy to remember a day when every note and contract was printed out on paper, but the world has changed. Today, those dead trees are the biggest impediment between you and getting your documents signed quickly and reliably.
Consider: all your documents begin as a digital file in your word processor, and they all end up scanned and stored digitally as well. Printing that same document just to get it signed is absurd, especially if it means fussing with printers, fax machines, or scanners. Keep it simple and stay digital from beginning to end with RightSignature.
2. No email attachmentsAccording to the Radicati group, the average businessperson sends or receives 120 emails every day. If you’re working with a high-value client with a busy schedule, locating the one email with your contract attached in a flooded inbox could be like finding a needle in a haystack. Not to mention the security risks involved with relying solely on email. So ditch the paperclip icon and save your clients the attachment anxiety.
3. Automatic remindersWhenever you send a document, RightSignature online document signing software sends your signer an instant notification that the document is available and ready to sign. Then, after a few days, if the document hasn’t been signed, it sends another, and so on until the document expires. That slight nudge can be the difference between a deal or no deal, and RightSignature will automatically remind your senders they have a document pending, even if you’ve forgotten.
4. Full branding suiteRightSignature’s branding options give you the ability to customize your reminder emails and the document signing page itself with your company’s name, logo, and colors. This continuity ensures your signer is never confused and trusts your electronic document signing workflow from beginning to end.
5. Getting it right on the first try
RightSignature’s percentage progress bar, NaviGuide flag, and required fields ensure that your document is filled out completely. And RightSignature also lets you, the sender, include in-line tooltip instructions for each item on your document—the next best thing to walking your signer through the document in person.