We hear you loud and clear: your time is important to you. In a recent survey, 87% of RightSignature customers responded that getting documents signed faster was a primary reason for choosing RightSignature. In the same survey, 80% said that RightSignature saved your business more than an hour of work every single week, with almost a quarter of respondents saving over 5 hours!
That’s a lot of extra time on your hands and, it’s made us curious. What exactly are you doing with all that extra time?
Option 1: More business, more growthFor some of our customers, the time you save using RightSignature mostly helps you do more business and send more documents. If you’re a sales professional, for example, less time spent on each lead means more total leads. That means more sales, more revenue, and more commission. Here are a few things you might with your hour (or more) if you’re looking to grow your business:
- Service one extra client each quarter.
- Spend more time prospecting for new leads.
- Refocus your time in the office to billable hours instead of administrative work.
Option 2: Quality, not quantityOn the other hand, not every occupation is focused on bringing in revenue. Sometimes you just need more time in the day so you can do a better job at the things that matter most. If you work in HR, wish to build a better relationship with your clients, or simply don’t like feeling rushed, you might use the time you save with RightSignature doing one of the following:
- Improve your onboarding new clients and employees.
- In education, hold longer, more responsive office hours.
- For law professionals, spend more time polishing documents before filing.
Option 3: Work less, live moreYou don’t necessarily need to return all that time back to your business, of course. Many professionals today report working longer hours, sometimes far past the traditional 40-hour work week. For you, perhaps saving time is less about improving your business as it is about improving your quality of life. What you do with your extra hour every week is entirely up to you!
- Take your children to a park.
- Cook a nice dinner and enjoy the leftovers for lunch the next day.
- Read a book for fun.
Option 4: Stockholm syndromeNot to be presumptuous, but maybe those options above don’t speak for everyone. After all, RightSignature saves you a lot of time, but maybe you loved the frustration of waiting for your documents to be delivered, or wondering whether your recipient opened that email attachment. We certainly wouldn’t want to take that out of your life. The good news is, you can still do these things on your own time.
- Fix fax machines at a local high school.
- Endlessly click “refresh” on your inbox as an election volunteer.
- Instead of calling customer support to listen to the hold music, try singing it in the shower.